- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Closed
- Holidays and first two weeks in January: Closed
- Tours on the hours starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour starts at 3:00 p.m.
The James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home is located at 528 Lockerbie Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202 in the Historic Lockerbie Square neighborhood, just a short walk from the galleries, restaurants and retail shops that make up the Mass Ave Cultural District.
317.631.5885 | RileyHome@RileyKids.org
- $10 Adults
- $1 Students ages 7-17
- Children 6 and under are free
GROUP TOUR INFO
Large tours of 10 or more people should call ahead for reservations and qualify for special group rates.
- Drivers and escorts are admitted free as part of a group tour.
- The James Whitcomb Riley Museum Home can accommodate tours of 35 or more, but only for walk-through tours unless other special arrangements are made. Please call 317-808-8565 for more information.
- Parking is available in a parking lot on the west side of the Museum Home and on Lockerbie Street directly in front of the Museum Home. Buses should use the Lockerbie Street parking.